Just like last year I am looking forward to an amazing weekend and as I already mentioned in my ZOOMA blog post, I'm not letting my cranky adductor ruin my fun!
So here is what I have planned for this weekend:
- First stop on Friday will be at the Sea Crest Beach Resort for the ZOOMA Fitness Expo where I will check-in with race co-founder Brooke. I'll probably do a little shopping, too.
- At 6 P.M. you will find me chatting it up with race participants and some of the other ZOOMA Ambassadors at a Q&A Session in the Nauset Center.
- After working up a thirst answering questions, we'll be heading to the Honest Tea Let's Get Fizz-ical "Mocktail" Party at Red's Poolside Bar. The fun begins at 7 P.M.
- Bright and early on Saturday morning, we will be reporting for volunteer duty at the Runner Info Tent and then waiting for the first runners to cross the finish line!
- Sometime during the morning, we will head over to the After-Party Expo and maybe do a session of Recovery Yoga by Yoga Therapy.
- On Sunday morning, mr.C and I will be unloading the bikes and pedaling our way to the Shining Sea Bike Trail for a little ride before heading back to New Hampshire.
This is hopefully my last weekend of no running. I will be doing another test run next week and (fingers-crossed) slowly getting back out there in my running shoes.
Are you racing this weekend? Let me know in the comments and I will give you a shout out!!